Our mission, your safety.
We care about our guests and our staff. Their safety is our priority. Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to our core values and our training, rules and regulations reflect this. Our product offerings are all compliant to the stringent high standards of health and safety protocols set out by the WHO.
These rules are intended both to comply with the government’s lockdown level requirements and, as responsible citizens, to protect ourselves, our families, friends, staff and all residents. They may be waived or modified by the Building Manager in specific cases. No visitors, movers or contractors may enter without a permit and entry, without prior arrangements, will not be allowed. When entering the building please conform to the following rules, which apply to all tenants, occupants, staff and guests to the premises.
- Wearing a cloth mask covering the nose and mouth is mandatory by law. Entry or departure without one is prohibited
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on arrival at the premises and must be used before proceeding into a lift, up the stairs or to other common areas
- You may not be part of a gathering, group or crowd
- Social distancing must maintain a 1.5 metre distance from other people
- Visitors must ensure that security are aware of their identity and expected time of arrival.
- All visitors must complete the register on arrival and exiting. Register must be completed and ID will be required.
- Your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer on arrival and if it shows an elevated temperature, you will be requested to leave the premises unless you are returning to your apartment in the building, in which case you must go there directly
- Any tenant wanting to have appointments with clients, must arrange via email with management and security
- Uber Eats, food and other deliveries are now allowed to function. Please be aware that collecting your deliveries should be done at the building's entrance or it will be delivered to your apartment door with prior arrangements
- No deliveries will be permitted to your unit entrance
- Exercise, such as jogging and walking are allowed, at your own risk. We would encourage residents to exercise outside the complex to minimize the risk of cross contamination.
- Guests remain obliged to comply fully with any other restriction imposed in terms of the Regulations published in terms of the Disaster Management Act, 2002. These regulations will be updated as the levels are relaxed
- Any issues relating to Covid-19 can be reported to the Covid-19 hotline on 021 928 4102 and the NICD on 082-883-9920
- If you must cough or sneeze, do so into the corner of your elbow.
- If you can, use a clean tissue when sneezing and dispose of it immediately into a bin
Wishing you continued health and safety during this time, and we will be sure to update and inform Guests as the Covid-19 Level alerts are amended
Please stay apart, stay safe, respect each other and the current health rules and regulations. Let us assist wherever possible. Just ask.